Monday, September 18, 2006

The nursery is done in the nick of time!



To view a larger version of a picture, click on the picture. When finished, click the back button and it will bring you back to this page.

Our Winnie the Pooh nursery turned out just as cute as can be! We completed it just in the nick of time! Andy did an awesome job with picking out the colors for the walls and incorporating the theme to include my butterflies. It is kind of hard to tell from the pictures but there are seven butterflies hanging from the ceiling (same number that we let go during our wedding), they look like they are flying around in the clouds that Andy artistically painted. His endless talents never cease to amaze me! There are also four more butterflies that are attached to the walls (another lucky number, keeping up with the Native American legend). We incorporated both the Disney and Classic Winnie the Pooh themes in the room. I couldn’t be happier with the way the nursery turned out! It is hard to believe that just two weeks ago this room was an dual office and a storage place for all my scrapbooking supplies stacked haphazardly in the room. Andy is so happy that my scrapbooking room or what he fondly likes to call the crap room is completed! I have been warned that if anything is left outside my room he has all rights to throw it away! I guess that is only fair since he did build me an awesome craft room! Pictures to come soon of the basement.

2 comments:

Roxanne Hanna said...

Tell Andy he did a awsome job!!!! He must watch alot of home make over shows! It looks like a room from a magazine. Your baby is very lucky.

Unknown said...

Andy, you did a wonderful job on the room! I really like the Winnie the Pooh theme. Beautiful!!