Sunday, September 10, 2006

35 weeks



It has been a very busy weekend! The basement is pretty much completed. The carpet was installed in Andy’s office and my scrapbook room on Saturday. Thank you Vikki, Nick, Nick’s friend and Mandy for helping to move everything out of the upstairs office and downstairs to our new rooms. Today Andy and Floyd painted the nursery. Andy surprised me with his Winnie the Pooh themed painting. You can see some of his detail work in these pictures. It is a little difficult to see the puffy clouds that he added in the blue area above the yellow line. He also painted a tiny skydiver under one of the clouds. I will take more pictures once we get the furniture installed. Tomorrow we are having the carpets cleaned throughout the house and Andy is picking up the baby furniture. I am getting really excited now! It is so hard to believe that a little person will be occupying this room very shortly. We have waited so long for this moment it just still seems so surreal.

Poor Andy has been going non-stop for months preparing our house for our upcoming new arrival. He has done a wonderful job. I can’t wait to post more pictures of the basement and show off his handy work. I am just waiting until the final cleaning and touchups are complete so you can see the real beauty of everything.

3 comments:

Roxanne Hanna said...

You look really beautiful DeAnna!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the color scheme - I can't wait to see the real thing! I'm sure Andy did an awesome job on it - he does a QUALITY job on everything! I'm so excited for you - your "little person" is going to be here very soon!!!

Shannon :O)

Anonymous said...

love to pull down your pants and knickers, I love naked pregnant women