Sunday, September 17, 2006

Freedom!


36 weeks & 5 days

I have been enjoying my freedom these last few days! It is so nice to be able to get out of the house. I have been looking forward to going out to dinner with Andy for months. Last night we went to Don Pablos and enjoyed being out together as a couple again. After dinner we went to a couple of stores to find a few items that we still need to finish the nursery. I barely made it through Lowe’s so when we went to Wal-Mart Andy pushed me in a wheel chair. Normally I would have been embarrassed to be pushed around just because I am pregnant but not last night. I was too worn out to care!

Today I was able to go to church for the first time in 3 ½ months. It was such a treat! Once again we went to a couple of stores to try and find a shelf and basket for the baby’s room. Finally we were successful at Michael’s. Now I am resting on the couch as Andy is cleaning the house from top to bottom. He wants the house to be squeaky clean for when the baby comes home. I do get up and help for short periods of time then I have to lay down and rest again for awhile. I cannot believe how weak I am. I am getting a little stronger each day.

1 comment:

Roxanne Hanna said...

Okay, you look like you are ready to pop now. I really like the hair cut. You and Andy look really happy!!!