Thursday, September 14, 2006

36 Weeks = 9 Months!!


36 weeks and 2 days pregnant! On Tuesday, September 19th we will be 37 weeks pregnant and considered full-term.

We had our doctor’s appointment today. The doctor said that I am good to go anytime after next Monday. I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. He took me off all my meds that have been controlling the contractions and has given me the okay to start taking small ventures out to build up my strength. I feel like I have been let out of jail! I over did it a bit and went shopping and to get my hair cut. It wore me out!!! I have another doctor’s appointment scheduled for next Thursday that is if we don’t have our baby before that. The doctor thinks that with being off the meds and up moving around that it will get things started. Andy and I are both very excited and nervous! It is so hard to believe that our dreams are about to come true!

So it is time to make your bets. Will it be a boy or a girl???? We will know very soon! My toes are painted for the occasion. It is hard to tell from the picture so I will explain it. The right side is painted pink with blue crystals and says "Boy". The left side is painted blue with pink crystals and says "Girl".

1 comment:

Roxanne Hanna said...

You are funny. I like the toes. I am going with GIRL because that is what your little nephew Zack thinks you are having!!!!