Monday, June 27, 2011

A visit with Magma!

June 25, 2011 - My Mom and I picked up my Grandma from the nursing home to enjoy some quality time. We picked up hot fudge sundaes (one of my Magma's favorites) and went to Franklin Creek park. My Magma was having a really good day which I was thankful for! She got excited when she saw me at the nursing home which brought tears to my eyes.
Magma and me!

After we were about eaten alive by misquotes we visited Franklin Creek Grist Mill. We had never been there before so it was a time that I will always treasure.

This is the outside of the mill.

Magma is enjoying watching how the mill runs.

This is the big wheel that turns the outside water wheel.

This is the outside of the building and the wheel that makes it all happen.

Grandma and my Mom

No comments: