Thursday, June 02, 2011

Noah's 3 Year Old Pictures

We got the pictures on a disk today, yeah!

May 24, 2011 - We had Noah's 3 year old photos done at a park. It was only about 60 degrees with a little wind which made for some chilly pictures! The kids did great! I was cold! Noah was a little ham for the camera. I found a very affordable photogragher that gives you all the photos on a high res disk. I think she did a great job!
I love how our family photo turned out!
There were over 200 photos taken. I have included some of my favorites for you to enjoy!



Daddy and his mini-me!

Daddy and his princess!

Handsome boy!



One big happy family!

My hubby and me!

My sweet girl!



My babies!

My princess!

My handsome boy!

Daddy can always make them smile!

Meghyn with the kids!

Sweet and Innocent!



A gorgeous smile!

Curious!

Cutie!

She is playing with a stick

Precious!


What a cutie!





Looks like trouble!



Me

My handsome husband!

1 comment:

Nikki Larson said...

DeAnna, I LOVE the pics!! What an adorable family you have. You are so blessed!! Love ya! Nikki