Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Happy Birthday Papa!

April 2, 2011 - MaKayla made Papa a birthday present
Noah helped me make Papa's birthday cake.

Daddy had to stay home so that he could turn off the water to the house while we were away.

The cake that I made for Papa

April 3, 2011 - The kids and I headed to Illinois for my Dad's birthday. Since I missed my niece Julia's birthday I gave her gift. I made her a tutu, wings, hat and flowers.

Julia loves dressing up with Nana's Tinkerbell dress up kit

Happy Birthday Papa!



Noah is helping Papa eat his cake

MaKayla gave Papa the gift she made for him

MaKayla and Julia were playing in the sleeping bags

My sister Roxy came home for a visit and was able to be with us for our Dad's birthday. Here is Roxy and Nana.

Roxy and Papa

Noah and MaKayla on Nana's bench

Only my sister can backup and end up across the end of the driveway. I am not quite sure how she did it but it was quite funny watching her. It was even funnier watching her try and correct it and get out of the driveway.

April 4, 2011 - MaKayla snuggled with Nana in the morning

Noah's turn to snuggle with Nana

No comments: