Sunday, September 12, 2010

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Patrick O'Keeffe


September 4, 2010 - Andy's Sister Katie tied the knot with Patrick O'Keeffe in Cleveland, Ohio. We drove to Cleveland on Thursday. It took us 10 hours and the kids did fabulous! Patrick and Katie were wed at the Trinity Episcopal Cathedral. It was an absolutely beautiful church to match a beautiful couple!
This is the front of the church
I did a lot of the photography at the wedding. I took over 1000 photos (there were lots of multiples) but I will only show you some of my favorites.
I love this photo of Katie with her flowers!
Father Morris walking Katie down the aisle
Father Morris giving Katie to Patrick
Katie and Patrick during the ceremony
Rylee and MaKayla
MaKayla was not in the wedding but she wore a beautiful dress to fit in with Rylee who was the flower girl
The Morris Family
Thank goodness for Photo Shop! Once again I was able to get everyone looking the same direction.
I did this photo in sephia to give in an time feeling
Black and white: one of my favorites
Katie and Patrick in the church's courtyard
Patrick was waiting patiently for his bride and didn't know I took this photo. I like the vintage look with the umbrella in the photo.
Patrick and Katie were just having some fun
I love, love, love this photo of the newly weds in sepia
This is another of my favorites!


I am a big fan of black and white and vintage photos so here is another one!
Katie looked stunning in her dress!
Showing the detail of the back of her dress
I liked this candid of the two of them looking at each other
I took some pictures of them walking back in to the church
A toast to a lifetime of happiness!
Mr. & Mrs. Patrick O'Keeffe in their first dance as husband and wife. I love this photo with them and the wedding cake.
The cousins have not been together since our wedding in 2004. A perfect photo opp!
Noah wearing Daddy's suit coat
Daddy and a tired boy dancing. My two handsome men!
Daddy and his princess dancing
Our family!
My love
MaKayla danced the night away and didn't even stop to eat. She had a blast. MaKayla and Noah were both so good. I finally took them back to the hotel room at 11:30pm. We never had a melt down or a temper tantrum. Not bad for no nap and a late night! As you can imagine, there were very little photos with me in them until the very end of the night. I had a camera around my neck the entire day. For those of you who know me well, I had a good time =)
One last dance before we say, "good night"!
This is a photo of MaKayla in our hotel room before we left for the wedding. I thought it was cute of her checking herself out in the mirror.

3 comments:

Steve and Mellissa said...

DeAnna, I love your pictures. Could you tell me what camera you have. Thanks

Kelly Morris said...

Absolutely wonderful photos -- you did an amazing job. And I particularly love the one of Katie and Patrick with her veil over both of them. And the cousin photo came out fantastic! Great to see you. Sorry we couldn't have hung out more.

Anonymous said...

Hi -- Just finished the blog! Wow! GREAT job -- I think you should start a new business... Looking forward to seeing the rest of them. I now have the pics that Rylee and Bob took -- they sure got different ones than I did. Talk with you later. Love ya all, Mom (Sue)