Thursday, July 08, 2010

My Sister Came for a Visit

After leaving Up North, my sister and her family followed us back to my house. They stayed with us for 3 nights. A night longer than planned because Abigail ended up in the hospital. July 5, 2010 - I stole the niece and nephews for a little bit so they could make Mommy birthday cards. Abigail did a really good job!
July 6, 2010 - It was a beautiful day for playing outside. Unfortunately, little Abigail has not been feeling well this trip so we are just taking it easy.
Abigail is getting a ride from big brother Zach
I feel the need for speed!
All aboard! Logan and Noah are the engineers in charge!
We thought that MaKayla was napping in our bed but when I went to check on her I had discovered that she was playing in Mommy's makeup. She got red lipstick all over my carpet. I found out that Goo Gone take lipstick right out!
Noah is helping Daddy cut the grass
MaKayla gave Zach a make over, he was such a trooper!
July 7, 2010 - Abigail ended up having to be admitted in the hospital overnight to help hydrate. She lost too many fluids from being sick. Poor baby!
How low can you go?
July 8, 2010 - We finally made it out of the house and went to Lion Park. It was hot day!
Noah is hard at work!
Logan was having fun on the slide
MaKayla gets a helping hand from Aunt Roxy
Noah, MaKayla, Logan & Zach
Abigail was resting in her carseat
Abigail is feeling much better!
A butterfly landed on me
My sweet niece Abigail
Zachary found a frog friend
A picture of all of the kiddos
MaKayla is saying good-bye to Abigail
Aunt Roxy and MaKayla
Andy was the first to get the penny to come out in the find it game
Logan and I
Andy and Abigail
Tallest to Shortest
Andy, Zach, Logan & Abigail
Zach and I
Saying good-bye is so hard!!!! It was good to see my sister and her family. As always, the time flew by too fast!

No comments: