Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jungle Gym, Bees and a Mermaid!

July 17, 2010 - Andy has been working hard on the jungle gym and making progress quickly.
Noah is inspecting Daddy's work
Testing out the slide to make sure it is sturdy
It seems to be meet the inspector's approval!
Getting close to being done!
I had dinner all set up on the table outside. Andy and the kids sat down to eat while I was still bringing things out. Next thing I knew Andy ran in with MaKayla screaming and told me to go grab Noah. I ran out there and he was swarmed with bees but not one stung him. MaKayla was not that fortunate however. She ended up being stung four times before Andy was able to get to her. We later found out that there was a bee hive on the bottom of the chair that she was sitting on. She was a trooper though!
Our little mermaid!

No comments: