Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Muddy Horse Rides


July 5th, 2010 - One of MaKayla & Noah's favorite things to do Up North is to go on the horse rides through the woods. On our way home we kept our promise to the kids and my sister Roxy and Logan joined us. This adventure was quite muddy due to all the recent rain! The kids didn't mind but it made it interesting for the adults!
MaKayla is taking her job of feeding the horses very seriously!
The picture doesn't show the degree of mud that we had to walk through.
Logan and Roxy
Noah and I
Logan, Roxy, Noah and I
Here we are again right after Roxy's sandal got stuck in the mixture of mud and horse manure and broke. She had to finish our walk with one bare foot. We both laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants!
MaKayla and Daddy
Roxy and her disgusting foot! Can you please pass the anti-bacteria cleaner!
MaKayla had to feed the horses again before we could leave. She wouldn't be a true "cowgirl" without pink cowgirl boots!
Noah also liked feeding the horses. What a handsome "cowboy" in his cowboy boots!
They both wanted to bring their boots specifically for the horse ride.

No comments: