Sunday, February 28, 2010

My 1st Sewing Machine Project!

February 26, 2010 - MaKayla saw a project that appeared on Nick Jr. by Moose and Zee. It was a project that told the kids to ask their parents for help. Well, I have never used a sewing machine before but thought this was a good time to give it a try. The project actually called for gluing the material together but I didn't think it would hold up so I opted for sewing.
Daddy had to show me how to thread a sewing machine. He learned by watching his Mom sew when he was a kid. It is amazing how much a kids learns when you don't even know they are watching you =)
Hard at work with my assistant! I had to redo Zee because I sewed her feet on the inside, opps! Live and learn!
MaKayla is stuffing her Zee pillow.
Yeah, it is complete! Next time I told MaKayla we will give Grandma Morris a call for assistance.
MaKayla was very proud of her accomplishment.
The completed Zee Pillow. Don't look at the imperfections =)

1 comment:

The Eckers said...

I love it! I have seen this project, You did great!!