Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MaKayla's 3 Year Pictures!

The pictures from Sears arrived today, YEAH!!!! There were so many good pictures it was impossible to choose which ones to buy! Of course, we had to get pictures of MaKayla dressed up as a Princess! She wouldn't have it any other way!




This is my favorite! It reminds me of a picture that my Grandpa has of me with a little brown outfit on at about the same age.


Of course I had to get some pictures of both of my babies together.
What a beautiful Princess and a handsome Prince!

My husband informed me that I combed his hair the wrong way. I did try going the other way but his colic was fighting me that day!

He looks so sweet and innocent here!
For those of you who know me, I don't like shopping at Sears. Actually, I detest it!!!!
We were going to go to JC Penny's like I usually do but I didn't realize that our store didn't have a portrait studio until we got there. The closest one was 45 minutes away and we were already pushed for time. So, I had two options. The Picture People who were $18 a sheet or Sears. I opted for Sears. It was much cheaper than the Picture People but still more expensive than JC Penny's. It took a lot for me to spend money there but overall we did have a good experience. The photographer did a great job with the kids and I was very happy with how the pictures turned out. She also worked with me and gave me a deal that was better than I could have gotten with a coupon.
Family: Don't worry, your pictures will be to you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, these turned out great! I confess, I've never had the desire to try Sears either, but you really lucked out with these! It looks like it was a great picture day for MaKayla - she was really hamming it up! I can see why you had such a hard time choosing which ones to buy!