Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quality Time with the Kids!

January 17, 2010 - We spent some good quality time together with all three of our kids over the weekend. MaKayla, Noah and Daddy spent some time together outside having fun in the snow.
Noah didn't know what to do with all the snow but kept yelling "outside" "outside" until we took him outside.

Ike even enjoyed the outdoors for a short while. He is not much for staying out too long especially when it is cold!
Daddy, MaKayla and I had a movie night after Noah went to sleep. We watched Thumbalina, had popcorn, lemonaide and ice cream. I didn't come up with the combo, MaKayla did. She felt like such a big girl and enjoyed her individual time with us. Here is a picture of both of them giving me a grumpy face.
Here is a nice picture.
The two ladies in the house in their pinks robes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I finally had time to look through your blog posts - wow! I enjoyed looking at pictures of your "new life," I love your house! The kids are getting so big, I'm glad we can keep up with you through the blogs! Keep up the good work. :)