Sunday, January 03, 2010

My 34th Birthday!

January 2, 2010 - My 34th Birthday. We drove home from Up North, which is always sad. The next time we all get up there it will probably be warm. When we got home, I received 3 roses one from Andy, one from Noah and one from MaKayla.
MaKayla and Andy are decorating my birthday cake.They spelled Mom in the frosting, which was a sweet touch.
Noah and MaKayla helped me blow out the candles.
The kids game me each a precious gift.
MaKayla made me a kitty and Noah made me a truck sun catcher to put in the window. I absolutely love them!
Daddy went over the top and gave me a lap top. My computer is so old and crashes on me every other minute. Now I have so excuses not to keep the blog updated.
I am spoiled!
January 3, 2009 - MaKayla asked Daddy to sleep with her and of course he was happy to do so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bet daddy was happy to have her in bed, hope he felt and licked her coin slot and taught her how to suck