Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can You Spot the Imposter?

January 27, 2010 - Andy and I were watching a movie in the basement when the kids were suppose to be sleeping. I came upstairs to find MaKayla's bedroom door open and the light on. I went to check in on her and noticed she was not in her room. I hear a noise thinking she was hiding from me but noticed an imposter among her stuffed animals. Can you spot him?
This is where I found MaKayla. She was all snuggled in our bed. She looked too cute and comfy to move. Well for a few minutes anyway before I made Andy carry her back to her bed. If he had it his way, he would have let her sleep with us. That means that the two of them get a good nights rest and I get woke up every 20 minutes with all her little noises and a foot or hand in the face.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I bet this had you and Andy rolling in laughter! I couldn't help but chuckle too. :)

The Eckers said...

Ike in the stuffed animals is too funny! I am glad you got a picture of that one.

Anonymous said...

if i was daddy i would want her in bed with me too, mom can go sleep in her room she won't want to see what mikayla and i do probably