Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome Dylan Benjamin!

September 30, 2008 – I was getting ready when all was quiet. Every Mom knows when there is silence there is mischief in the making. I sneaked out to the living room and saw MaKayla using Noah as one of her babies. I had to take a picture. After being used as a doll, I thought he might like to get off the floor where his sister couldn’t get to him so we tried out the excersaucer for the first time and he loved it!

October 4, 2008 – My sister Roxy sent this cute baby crib to MaKayla for her birthday. It was waiting for her in the living room under a blanket when she woke up in the morning. It is so cute to watch her play “Mommy”.

October 3, 2008 – My little nephew Dylan Benjamin was born on August 4th. He is such a little cutie pie and looks just like his Mommy! Here is a picture of Noah and Dylan together.
October 10, 2008 – MaKayla acting silly with her Mr. Potato head parts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the picture of Noah with MaKayla's babies!! I'm sure she makes such a good little mommy. :)