Thursday, November 13, 2008

Give Me FOOD!!!!

November 10, 2008 – The shed/play fort has been a huge fiasco the past couple of months. To make a long story short, we had someone in our subdivision that is on the zoning committee make some trouble for us. On November 3rd, we finally won our battle and Andy was able to proceed forward with construction. Now he has to work in bad weather but he will have it all wrapped in a few weeks we hope.
November 10, 2008 – MaKayla got into the stickers and Andy found her covered in them. What can you do but take a picture =)
November 6, 2008 – Noah has been eyeing our food for quite some time. Andy finally broke me down and we gave his cereal. I wanted to wait 10 more days until he was 6 months old but he was showing the signs that he was ready. Boy oh boy was he ready! He loves food! He gets so excited that he kicks and squirms all over as soon as the spoon gets close to him. It makes for some messy eating but he doesn’t seem to mind!
Yummy cereal! “It’s about time they gave me some food!!!”
November 7, 2008 - Poor Noah has tummy problems so his pediatrician told us to give him pear juice mixed with water. Well lets just say that Noah like his cereal but is not big on the idea of drinking juice! I am not sure why blogger rotates some of my pictures, sorry about it being upside down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your shed is bigger than my house.

Unknown said...

That is quite the project, Andy! We couldn't believe it when we walked by your house and saw how big it was. I'm sure MaKayla will love the play house part. You don't do anything half-way, do you? :) Love the pics of Noah eating - I think JOshua is going to be the same way about food. I'm holding out too - a couple more months for him!

Lindsay said...

wow! the kids are getting so big and are gorgeous!

are you back to work? email me! i miss you~

Roxanne Hanna said...

That isn't a shed. In some countries that would be a multiple family home!!!

The kids are getting so big and adorable!! I miss you all!