Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Birthday toys!

September 21, 2008 - MaKayla took her scooter for a little ride. She did exceptionally well for her first time!
September 21, 2008 – MaKayla loves her new bike. She hasn’t figured out how to peddle forward yet but she does know how to peddle backwards for the break. That’s okay, Daddy pulls her on the bike and that is just as fun for now. He took her around the block and she felt like such a big girl!
September 21, 2008 - Noah is growing so fast! He is now laughing out loud. He is very ticklish and really starts laughing hard, it is cute!
September 21, 2008 - MaKayla playing with her My Little Ponies. It is fun to watch her pretend play. She was taking the horses over to eat grass and then to the cement to drink water.
September 21, 2008 – Noah is getting his first driving lesson in a muscle car. Andy is making sure to teach the kids early on the importance of respecting a classic car.

September 21, 2008 – MaKayla is trying on her hat and mittens that she got for her birthday. I think I will put them up until winter so she doesn’t go around wearing them all the time like she did in the spring.

September 22, 2008 – I have had some requests for a picture of Chewie. Well, here he is with his lion cut.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pic/story of MaKayla and her ponies. Lydia just started playing with those too. Isn't it fun to watch them role play? I think it's so funny to watch Lydia copy things she sees me do.

Lindsay said...

i miss you deanna! the kids are so big!! you all look wonderful. hope to hear from you soon =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the photo of Noah we received in the mail and I enjoyed these photos of your precious family. Thank you for sharing and I'm so happy for you.

Bonnie M.