Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Pony Tails!

September 4, 2008 – MaKayla has always been very loving to her brother Noah. Here she is giving him a BIG hug!

September 8, 2008 – MaKayla decided to lay with Noah and teach him how to play. Of course I had to take a picture.
September 8, 2008 – Daddy joined in on the fun!
September 9, 2008 – I begged for Andy to take a picture of Noah and I together. Being the picture taker you don’t get to be on the other side of the camera very often!
September 11, 2008 – While MaKayla ate her favorite lunch of grilled cheese I took the opportunity of her sitting still. My attempt at pony tails finally paid off, YEAH!!!
September 11, 2008 – She looks so grown up to me with her little pony tails. It is so nice to get the hair out of her eyes. I sure am glad that I stuck to my guns and didn’t cut her hair. Andy threatened to do it himself because he was sick of her hair in her face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that "hair in the face" stage - it's so frustrating! Lydia wouldn't keep clips in her hair either... grrr! I'm glad your patience is finally paying off. Lydia's hair is almost long enough now for REAL ponytails (with all of her hair). i don't know why it takes so long for some kids!

Roxanne Hanna said...

Okay, if your gonna have a girlie girl you gotta know the language!!! One "tail" is a pony tail. Two "tails" are called Pig tails!!! I'll have to teach you all the girlie girl stuff to pass down to my niece. Not that I was a girlie girl back in the day, but I am now.

she is so CUTE in those "tails" though.