Monday, June 30, 2008

Our two beautiful children!


May 23, 2008 – Mad boy! Andy and Noah have the same bump between their eyebrows when squint their eyes. I love looking at him and discovering similarities.

May 24, 2008 – MaKayla has picked up a love for her baby dolls. Ever since we brought Noah home, she mothers her babies while I mother Noah.

May 25, 2008 – Grandma Baker gave MaKayla a little high chair, swing, stroller and bouncer for Christmas but I thought she was too young for them at the time. We decided it was time to bring them out and it was a big hit. She LOVES mimicking what I do with Noah.




May 26, 2008 – Noah with all his curly hair

May 26, 2008 – MaKayla giving Noah another big sister kiss

May 26, 2008 – Noah enjoying some rest and relaxation time

May 26, 2008 – MaKayla loves jumping on all the pillows and blanket when I wash the sheets. She will play on them for an hour. That is what I call cheap entertainment.

May 26, 2008 – MaKayla enjoying an orange push up on her picnic table outside.

May 26, 2008 – MaKayla loves being a little mother to Noah. She is always kissing and loving on him. She brings him blankets and toys and likes to swing and sing to him. It is so cute to watch her natural mother instincts develop.

May 26, 2008 – MaKayla kissing her little brother

May 27, 2008 – Sleepy Boy

May 29, 2008 – Bright eyes

June 4, 2008 - A visit from Papa Masterson

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you finally updated your blog. What great pictures! It's great to hear that MaKayla is a good big sister - it gives me hope that Lydia will do okay. :)

Amber said...

I love the kiddos pictures. Noah is sure growing. They are so cute. Glad to hear things are going well.

Katie said...

These are adorable pictures! I espcially like the pictures of MaKayla mothering Noah :).You have two beautiful children.

Lindsay said...

wow wow wow! he's changed so much already! he's such a handsome baby boy. i love the angel pictures and the pictures of makayla mothering noah. so precious!

oh deanna, i miss you sooo much! =( you must call me when you get the chance. i know how busy you must be and i hope the job hunt doesnt get too stressful.

god bless you and your beautiful family!

ill try to update my blog soon but ive misplaced my usb cord. oops!