Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

June 15, 2008, Happy Father’s Day Sweetheart! You are a wonderful Father and Husband! I love watching you with our children and how MaKayla’s eyes light up whenever she is with you. Seeing you out on the couch in the middle of the night with Noah on your chest so I can get some sleep melts my heart. I could come up with a thousand examples of your gentle caring love. You are a wonderful example of Christ’s love! I look forward to watching you grow with our children in the future.

Happy Father’s Day to my Dad who I have lots of fun memories with and look forward to making many more!

Daddy and his two babies, we really do have a lot to celebrate this Father’s Day!
Daddy with his Father’s Day present of a picture of his two angels for his desk at work
Daddy with all 3 of his kids and a sweet Father’s Day kiss from MaKayla
Nana and Noah
Papa and Noah
MaKayla snuggling with Papa
Noah with Aunt Jen, Uncle Ben, Cousins Luke & Caden

1 comment:

LWT said...

I'm so sad we weren't there to see you guys! I hope we'll get to see you sometime soon!