Friday, January 05, 2007

My 29th Birthday Sequel!





My first birthday with a little baby, being a Mom is the best gift of all! Andy surprised me with a cookie bouquet delivered to the house. I took the day off of work and spent it with MaKayla. We did have some running around to do. I had to go to the courthouse to pay my ticket for rolling through a stop sign in my subdivision. Andy, MaKayla and I spent a quiet evening at home. After dinner, Andy put candles in one of my cookies and then I opened my gifts. I was spoiled once again! The necklace that you see me holding up is a beautiful creation that my sister Roxanne made. She is quite talented!


Sorry for all the posts at one time. I have been struggling with my computer at home and have been unable to post. I figured I better catch up while I can.

1 comment:

Roxanne Hanna said...

Oh come on, just dive in to your 30th year by admitting to your age!!!!