Friday, January 05, 2007

MaKayla's First Christmas!






Grandma Baker


We had a wonderful first Christmas with MaKayla. On Christmas Eve, we went to my grandparents and then to my parent’s house. Christmas morning, we stayed home and started our own traditions. It was awesome spending time with just the three of us reflecting upon what God has done for us and how much he has blessed and enriched our lives with our precious daughter. Christmas afternoon we went to my Mom & Grandma’s and Christmas evening we went to Andy’s parents. It was a very busy two days but we enjoyed spending time with our families.
Santa was very good to me and gave me a digital camera. Sorry, I didn’t get it until Christmas morning so I don’t have photos of Christmas Eve. Now I don’t have any more excuses on posting pictures out her on the blog. Here are some pictures of MaKayla’s first Christmas. She was really spoiled with lots of toys and clothes.
We hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas and were able to spend quality time with your families!

No comments: