Wednesday, November 02, 2011

The letter "S"

October 31, 2011 - I took the girls in the bathroom to let them run around and bond with me. I love getting to know their little personalities.
Playing on Mommy

November 1, 2011 - I had the girls out again today.

MaKayla's letter for the week at school is "S". On Wednesday's, they get to bring something to school that starts with the letter of the week. MaKayla wanted to take a sugar glider in. That is not possible so we decided the next best thing would be a picture of a sugar glider. MaKayla wanted a picture with her holding one. It took a long time to get the sugar gliders comfortable enough to sit on MaKayla but we finally got them to. Patience is a virtue!

MaKayla was so excited! She told me, "Mommy this is the best day!"

One of them even jumped on her head.

The smile says it all!





MaKayla took her pictures and her stuff animal sugar glider to school. She was so excited to show everyone! She just beamed!

No comments: