Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Parade

November 22, 2011 - MaKayla was asked if she wanted to walk in the Christmas Parade representing Mirror Image Dance Academy. They also needed additional Party Dancers and Pinky Mice so Noah and I also walked in the parade. It was was a cold night. I hate being cold so I made sure we dressed for the weather. My kids may look like stuffed marshmallows but they were warm! MaKayla was dressed was a golden kiss from the Land of Sweets of the Nutcracker.MaKayla and Noah with some of the other dancers.My little pinky mouse!Noah with the Mouse KingMaKayla with the NutcrackerNoah with the NutcrackerMaKayla with the Mouse KingMaKayla and her friend with Mrs. GingerMaKayla loved walking in the paradeWalking in the parade was fun. The 1+ mile walk back pushing a stroller on the side streets to avoid the parade traffic was not fun!

No comments: