Sunday, September 13, 2009

Apple picking time

September 10, 2009 - Noah fell and skinned his knee. He is showing off his band-aid.
September 12, 2009 - I took this picture of Ike in our backyard. Isn't he cute?
September 13, 2009 - Noah is eating an apple from our baker's apple tree in the front yard. They are tart but he does not mind. Everyday went over to the tree and asked for an apple before we went on our walk. He would sit in his little red car eating his apple while I pushed him around the neighborhood. He is going to miss them now that the season is over.
MaKayla and Noah were helping me sort the "yummy" vs. "yucky" apples into separate buckets during harvest time.
Noah is sampling an apple to make sure they are okay for the rest of us! =)
MaKayla's face sure tells me that the apples are tart. I think I will let the kids eat them and I will wait for the apple pie!
MaKayla helped me make an apple pie from our harvest. It was a good feeling to make something that you watch grow. MaKayla tried to sneak a bite while I took this picture. All that hard work and MaKayla didn't end up liking the pie.

No comments: