Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthay Princess MaKayla!

September 20, 2009 - MaKayla turned 3 years old today and it doesn't seem possible! Where has the time gone? The Princess Fairy left her this Snow White dress, gloves and purse. She loves, loves, loves Princesses!
After church, we let MaKayla pick what she wanted to do. She said she wanted to go to the park. I was surprised because her presents were at home waiting for her.
We went to Lions Park and had a picnic of McDonald's and played. It was a beautiful day and we had lots of fun together!
After returning home, MaKayla was excited about opening her gifts. Everything was Princess related.
MaKayla requested a Cinderella cake with a pink dress. I attempted to make my first decorative cake which I have to say I was quite proud of! The best thing was that MaKayla absolutely loved it!
MaKayla took off her dress so she wouldn't get it dirty and I couldn't get her to put anything on, oh well!
MaKayla and her Cinderella cake
A Princess is entitled to a taste of the icing.
Mommy, MaKayla and Cinderella
MaKayla and her doll in matching Princess dresses.
The aftermath of the cake: MaKayla wanted pink and white cake so I did different layers.
After dinner, MaKayla wanted to roast marshmallows at a camp fire. You don't have to ask Daddy twice.
Anyone for tea? My sister Roxy sent MaKayla this cute Princess Belle tea set.
Andy and I had to sit and have tea only to find out we were not allowed to touch the milk or sugar. =) I guess that only the hostess can serve those items.

No comments: