Friday, November 27, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

November 27, 2009 - In the middle of the night (1am), MaKayla woke up and was having trouble breathing. It seemed to me an ashma attack. It got so bad that I took her to the ER while Andy stayed home with Noah. It was so scary to see our little girl gasping for breathe! Once I got her to the ER her breathing was pretty much back to normal but I took her in anyway. They did a chest and neck Xray which didn't reveal anything. After a few hours they just sent us home. We ended up getting home at 5:30am. I put her to bed with Andy and went out for a little black Friday shopping deals In the afternoon, we went our yearly tradition of the day after Thanksgiving tree hunting. Noah loved running through all the trees and having us chase him.
MaKayla got tired of walking and wanted to be carried. I am sure she is worn out from last night.
Here we are in front of or Frasier Fur.
MaKayla, Daddy & Noah
Daddy cutting down our tree while the kids supervise!

No comments: