Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for this year! Andy, myself and the kids are all together without Andy having to travel like he used to. Praise God! We have good health, a roof over our head, food and good family and friends. What more could we ask for? November 26, 2009 - This Thanksgiving was quite and relaxed. We decided not to travel to Illinois. This is our first Thanksgiving without family. It was also a first for me to make a turkey. Since there were only 4 of us I scaled down the Thanksgiving feast. We had turkey, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, croissants, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. It was delicious! We enjoyed spending quality time together as a family.
Noah enjoyed his dinner but then again his favorite thing to do beside playing with cars is to eat!
A picture of our fireplace with a harvest theme.
Noah is giving me a silly giggle.
My little Princess dressed herself. I love her different patterns combined.
MaKayla, Daddy and Noah

No comments: