Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Only about 4 weeks to go!


April 19, 2008 33 Weeks Pregnant!!!
It is so hard to believe that I am in my last month of pregnancy! The doctor won’t let me go past 37 weeks so we only have 4 weeks to go! I am getting so excited to see who has been kicking me all this time but also nervous. Nervous about the upcoming pain as well as how our family dynamics will change. We were nervous before MaKayla arrived and our lives changed but for the better and I know it will this time too. I think it is the unknown of how everything will be is what makes me so nervous.


April 12, 2008 32 Weeks - 8 Months Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a HUGE MILESTONE, praise God! All of baby’s organs are fully developed now, yeah! The lungs are just not mature enough to breathe without assistance outside the womb yet.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

yaaaaaay for baby morris! he or she is really hanging in there. not much more time left. dont be nervous, you all will be great!

Unknown said...

Congratulations - you made it! Praise God for your miracle baby!

Katie said...

I have you in my prayers. Please continue to keep us up to date.