Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Egg Baby!


March 23, 2008
Andy and MaKayla stopped to get face paints on their way home on Easter. After MaKayla went to bed for the night, Andy painted my belly in a giant egg. It took an hour for the master piece to be completed. When I stood up to take pictures my skin stretched and you could see little cracks in the paint.


The final master piece!


Andy did a fabulous job!


Daddy, Mommy & Baby Egg


I am monitoring our egg to make sure it doesn’t hatch too soon!


March 24, 2008
I wanted MaKayla to see my egg belly so I left in on for her to see the next morning. Some of the paint cracked and fell off but most of it was still there. As soon as I uncovered my belly, MaKayla ran over to investigate. She loved it! She instantly gave the egg a kiss, it was so cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool! Where on earth did you get the idea for this? Andy did an awesome job - he should draw "belly eggs" professionally! ;) I especially love the pic of MaKayla kissing the egg. Priceless.

Anonymous said...

love to see yourpussy