Thursday, September 01, 2011

MaKayla's 1st Day of School

September 1, 2011 - Today was MaKayla's first day of school. She was so excited as we waited for the bus to arrive. While we waited MaKayla posed for us in her new school outfit that she picked out at the store for this very special day!
Thumbs up!
She picked out a Zoobles backpack.

She is ready to rock school!

My baby girl is growing up too fast!!!

Daddy and his little girl!

My sweet baby girl!

I love this picture of her!

The bus finally arrived over 20 minutes late.

She looks so little on that big bus! Andy and I followed the bus to school. When they arrived she ran right past me and straight into her Daddy's arms. No fair!


MaKayla is walking into school.

Andy and I were both waiting for her when the bus pulled up to our house. She came running off ready to tell us everything that happened at school.

I gave her a pink elephant (MaKayla's favorite animal is an elephant) for completing her first day of school.

No comments: