Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Train Park

August 10, 2011 - Logan, Noah and MaKayla at the train park. Can you tell that the train is passing by?
MaKayla asked if she could take some pictures with my camera. I think she is following in my footsteps!! She does a really good job. She focuses and take the pictures all on her own. He is a photo she took of Nana and I.

This is a photo that MaKayla took for Aunt Roxy.

Another one of Aunt Roxy

MaKayla photo of Aunt Roxy and Hanna

MaKayla's photo of Abigail

She got a little picture happy and started taking random photos of people we didn't know, garbage cans, bushes, Papa's butt and my butt (I will spare you of these!)

The kids are playing in Papa and Nana backyard. Noah can really kick the ball!

Abigail is dress up as a fairy princess!

MaKayla dressed up Logan as a fairy. Poor kid!

It is time to say our goodbyes! It is hard because we don't know when we will see each other again. MaKayla is giving Aunt Roxy a big squeeze!

Noah and Aunt Roxy

Zachary and MaKayla

Zachary and Noah

Abigail and I

Me with Zachary

Logan and I

No comments: