Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas with Grandpa Johnson & Grandma Elaine

December 18, 2010 - We celebrated Christmas with our families the weekend before Christmas again this year. It makes it a much more enjoyable time for everyone. We don't feel rushed and we can enjoy spending time with each family. The first visit was with my Grandpa Johnson and Grandma Elaine. Of course Grandpa always makes my favorites for dinner: chicken, homemade mac & cheese, apricot tapioca jello. Mmm, it was yummy! t Noah is giving Great Grandpa big hugs!
Noah is playing with his new car.
MaKayla is cuddling with Great Grandpa. This picture reminds me of when I was her age and cuddling with Grandpa. For anyone who knows me well, knows that I am a Grandpa's girl!
MaKayla and Great Grandma Elaine snuggling are on the couch.
Noah and MaKayla are sitting with the reindeer that my Grandpa made.
Great Grandpa Johnson and Noah snuggling.
Grandpa and I
Great Grandpa, MaKayla, Great Grandma & Noah

No comments: