Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bathroom Demo!

March 18, 2011 - Today is demo day for our upstairs bathroom. This is a project that we knew we would have to do when we purchased our home. The shower leaks and it is impossible to keep up with the black mold that grows because of it. I know one could have just replaced the shower but you know my husband. Go big or go home! Before pictures of our bathroom

The thing that is going to be hard for me is having to go to the downstairs bathroom in the middle of the night. I might have to cut back on my liquid intake in the evenings =).

The first thing to be removed is the trim.

March 19, 2011 - The real fun begins!

Where are my walls?

Down to the studs

What was our shower



March 20, 2011 - MaKayla helps Daddy remove the tile

What a big helper! The demo went fast. If only the renovation went as fast!

No comments: