Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Good healthy, family, friends, jobs, etc. What do you have to be thankful for? God has been so good to us and always provides.

Can you believe that I forgot my camera at home this year? That doesn't happen very often! We went to my sister Jen's house for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful dinner. Sorry I don't have any pictures to show you. All the kids were well behaved and played well together.

On our way to my sister's house, my Grandpa and Elaine meet us at Wal-Mart near b to stop and see us and the kids. Santa left a package at their house for them to deliver to the kids. "The Elf of the Shelf"
Great Grandma Elaine is showing the kids "The Elf of the Shelf". She instructed them that they can not touch the elf or he will loss his magic. Every night the elf flies back to the North pole to tell Santa if MaKayla and Noah have been naughty or nice. Then he flies back by morning to a new spot in the house for the kids to find him. The first task is to give him a name. MaKayla named him Tiny. Having Tiny watching out to see if they are being naughty or nice I think will work out nicely!

No comments: