Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

December 24, 2009 - We normally spend Christmas Eve at my Dad's and Step-Mom's. We were planning on traveling back to Illinois for the day but the weather changed our minds. We had a lot of freezing rain and the roads were a sheet of ice. We ended up spending the day together in doors and had a very relaxed and enjoyable time. In the evening, we went to church which was a real treat because we normally go to a service a day or two before. It was nice to be able to reflect on what Christmas is really all about. The birth of our Lord Jesus Christ! I hope everyone was able to spend some time reflecting on the true meaning of Christmas!Here is a picture of us sitting at the fireplace. This is the best I could do with a timer.
My little handsome man!
My beautiful Princess!
MaKayla and Noah loving each other!

No comments: