Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hometown Visit with Family & Friends!

April 18, 2009 - I went to my hometown to visit with my Mom and Grandma. We ate at my favorite place Arthur's Garden Deli. It was soooooooo good!!! Then we went to the park to enjoy some time together.
Here are MaKayla and Noah with Grandma.

Great Grandma and Noah

Grandma had a really good day and even enjoyed herself on the swing. It was good to see her like this!

After that visit we went to a surprise 50th Birthday party for Pastor Don from my home church. It was so nice to see him and a lot of my friends!

Of course, the day would not have been complete without seeing my best friend Nikki! I cannot believe it has been so long since we have seen each other. This was her first time seeing Noah. Time flies and we have busy lives but when we get together it is like we have never missed a beat.

No comments: