Sunday, May 20, 2007

NRA Show

MaKayla and I left for NRA on May 15. Tati’s daughter Sarah came with us to Nanny during the trip at the Hyatt McCormick Place in Chicago. There is no way that I could leave my little girl for 10 days. Andy came in over the week and Sarah went home. On Sunday afternoon Andy had to go back to work and Sarah came back to the hotel to watch MaKayla. Here is a picture of MaKayla after her and Sarah got back from a walk on Lake Shore Drive.
Sarah is always loving on MaKayla. I don’t know who spoils her more Tati or Sarah.
MaKayla and Daddy tried to go for a swim in the pool at the hotel but the water was just too cold. MaKayla turned purple and starting shivering after about two minutes. Sorry, not enough time to get a picture in the water. Here is a picture of me warming her up. Later she took a warm shower with Daddy and felt a lot better.

Earlier in the day Daddy and MaKayla walked along Lake Shore Drive. They found a little part where they feed some baby ducks and their Mommy. Andy took a cute video of their day of adventure. There were four short videos of a Ferrari and MaKayla. Well MaKayla was in the background, the video was mostly of the car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that top picture. She looks so cute and you can see some teeth. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. It'll be here before we know it! YAY!