Monday, April 30, 2007

Trying New Things

Tuesday, April 24th
I put one of MaKayla’s teething toys in the freezer for the first time. She loved how it felt on her gums. Her little hands were freezing after holding onto it for 5 minutes.
Friday, April 27th
MaKayla tried her second vegetable, yummy squash. Well, she didn’t think it was quite yummy but she actually did eat some of it. Our little girl does not like solid very much. We have got to get her to start eating some real food! If you look close you can see two little teeth on the bottom.
What is this stuff they keep shoving into my mouth?
Sorry, I couldn’t resist all these cute pictures of sour faces.

Sunday, April 29th
Last night, we brushed MaKayla two little pearly whites for the first time. She LOVED it! She didn’t want me to stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about I shove my c--k in your mouth for you to suck while my hand goes inside your nappy and plays with your c--t? you will love that too and won't want me to stop