Wednesday, March 21, 2007

6 Months Old!!

It is so hard to believe that MaKayla is a half of a year old already! Time is going by too quickly! MaKayla is growing now by the day. She has been showing interest in our food over the past few weeks but we have held off starting solids until her 6-month birthday. Hopefully it will make her less likely to get my food allergies. So, we woke up early and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY like we do every month. Then, we tried cereal for the first time. Or should I say she spit it out again, and again, and again. She will get the hang of it after awhile.
Nope, I am on to you! If I keep my mouth shut they can’t shove that gruel in my mouth!
Ohhh, they tricked me again!
Here is MaKayla’s 6-month picture next to her Pooh bear. "If you are wondering why I have a red mark over my left eye it is because I feel over the first time Mommy tried to take this picture."
MaKayla was so cute playing with her Leap Frog Caterpillar. She loves to hear it sing. "What I really like is to bite on it."

No comments: